You have a great idea for a custom shirt, but you’re not sure what to do next. You’ve come to the right place! At Xtreme Graphics, we’re here to assist you every step of the way.
Whether you need your custom t shirts to promote your business, for special events or to show team spirit, the selection of the shirt itself is vital to the success of your printing project. In fact, this is one of the biggest steps in making certain your t shirt printing project has excellent results. An excellent choice in custom t shirts will make your designs pop and show the attention to detail that you’re after.
So, how do you pick the right customized t shirts to make your project shine? Consider these things to get the best results from screen printing:
- The design – Before selecting shirts for custom screen printing, it is a good idea to have an idea of what the design will look like. If you have a logo or artwork ready, make sure to compare it against possible apparel styles and colors. Ideally, you want to select materials for shirt printing that will allow the artwork to stand out. Pay attention to the colors in your artwork and select custom t shirts that will complement those colors. If you don’t have your design ready, we can help. You can take advantage of our easy-to-use online design program to create your own artwork, or our professional artists can take your idea, create the artwork, and assist you in choosing the right custom t shirt.
- The style – Selecting the right style in custom shirts is also a very important consideration. The options available include corporate casual, basic tees, long sleeve shirts, fleece designs and more. Give some thought to how, when, and where your custom printed shirts will be worn before selecting a style. If you are placing a large order, you may want to choose more than one style.
- The color – Custom t shirt color should complement the artwork or fit in well with a design. Make sure to keep your actual design in mind when you pick out the colors for your custom t shirt. Xtreme Graphics offers a wide range of colors to ensure you find just the right one for your tee shirt printing project.
- The quality – There is no point in putting together a great custom shirt design if the actual shirt won’t stand up to wear and tear. To make sure you get the best, Xtreme Graphics offers apparel from such brand name manufacturers as Anvil, Gildan, and Hanes.
- The cost – When it’s time to order custom t shirts, you want value. At Xtreme Graphics, we deliver. Our prices are highly competitive and we take out the hidden and extra costs some of our competitors charge. To ensure you stay within budget, we offer free estimates, free setup, and free shipping.
Picking the right custom shirt for your project is one of the most important steps in making sure you are completely satisfied with the end result. At Xtreme Graphics, we’re here to help you every step of the way.